Acute Health Issue Consult(available in person or via tele-consult)
- (Intended for general health concerns, orthopedic injuries, preparation for upcoming IVF/IUI)
- Paperwork should be filled out in advance online.
- Includes the following:
- Review of health history and paperwork
- Initial evaluation and Chinese Medical diagnosis
- Recommendations for – acupuncture, gua sha, tui na, cold laser, ear seeds, and MPS Therapy
- Recommendations for diet, herbal medicines, essential oils, and nutraceuticals
Chronic Health Issue Consult(available in person or via tele-consult)
- (Intended for complex issues such as unexplained infertility, long term pain, autoimmune issues etc.)
- Includes the following:
- Case Review before we meet – New patient paperwork, health history, food diary, all medications & supplements, BBT chart, labs and charts from other treating physicians
- Initial meeting (60 minutes) – review of health history, tongue diagnosis, classical Chinese pulse (if local).
- A follow-up email with a review of findings and initial assessment and treatment plan including the following –
- A follow-up call (20 minutes) to go over any questions or findings from new labs
- Recommendations for holistic care; dietary and lifestyle changes, meditation practices, herbal medicines, essential oils, ear seeds, acupuncture, castor oil packs, cold laser, MPS therapy, bodywork, coaching or counseling, exercise therapy, qi gong, journaling etc.
- Recommendations for Western tests and diagnostics such as; Hormone labs, sperm analysis, ultrasound, consult with an IVF/IUI specialist etc.
Tele-Medicine Consult(Herb/Supplement/Lifestyle Consult)
- 30-min (basic) / $60.00
- 60-min (complex) / $120.00
- (Discussion of your health issues followed by recommendations for Chinese Herbs, supplements, ear seeds and self care)
In Office Treatment50 min. (varies per individual insurance coverage)
- Includes one or more modalities as needed;
- MPS Therapy
- Cold Laser
- KT Tape
- Ear Seeds
- Tui na
- Tailored for;
- Weight Loss
- Inflammation/Pain Reduction
- (Contact office for pricing & group programs)
* 10% discount for active military couples
We take cash, debit, credit or FSA and Flex Payments at time of service.
When billing insurance the patient will pay the cash price until the deductible has been met and then the co-pay thereafter. Insurance rarely covers acupuncture for infertility. Some covered health issues may coincide with an infertility diagnosis such as migraines (possible hormone imbalance) or amenorrhea (possible endometriosis), or low back pain (impaired blood flow to ovaries/testes), it is best to list all of your current health issues on your initial intake form so we can determine your specific insurance coverage.
In many cases insurance benefits are limited in scope; examples include only covering 15 minutes of acupuncture, or not paying for services deemed necessary by your practitioner to give you the best care (cupping, electro-stim etc.). If your coverage is limited I offer an add-on called Acupuncture-Plus for $25. This is a flat fee on top of your co-pay that includes one or more additional services beneficial for your condition such as; additional acupuncture time/treatment of multiple issues/body parts, moxa, infrared heat, cupping, Tui Na, KT Tape application, ear seeds etcetera. We can go over this in person when we discuss your benefits and treatment plan. This allows you to maximize your insurance benefits and still receive affordable care.